Sunday, April 27, 2014

CHANGES




I only know how to do drastic changes especially with hair. I've always felt this color suited me best so I'm happy to feel more comfortable in my own skin than ever before!

top // urban outfitters
lips // maybelline vibrant mandarin

ALSO
I need some help on what to post more of here. Daily life things, outfit posts, cats lots of cats, just whatever? Please let me know what you would like to see! There are so many of you and I'd like to keep it interesting :D

3 comments:

  1. Love the new hair! :)

    And just post whatever you want, we'll love it all haha
    Hmm but I'd especially love some random pictures :D Some room details maybe, and cats definitely a lot of cats! :)

    Love Johanna
    nailpolish-and-icecream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO good with this color, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this hair colour on you. You look so gorgeous :)
    (The other fun colours were great too, but this just suits you so well)
    I'd love to see some more outfit posts, but cats are always good too! hehe

    Lauren xx
    laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete